Attached to the MIDE application form, you must submit an electronic version of
- a letter of motivation (max. one page long), dated and signed by you
- transcript of records (including CGPA) and degree certificate (s) (official translations into English or German must be provided)
- an explanation of the grading system at your previous university (which is usually already part your transcript and/or the Diploma Supplement). Should this not be the case, please provide a short explanation prepared by you that contains information on the highest possible grade as well as the minimum passing grade.
- Curriculum vitae (résumé) in the EuroPass format, dated and signed by you
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of your English language proficiency
- A two page summary of your undergraduate/postgraduate thesis (only if you have been required to write a thesis during your previous studies; please refrain from sending substitute documents if you have not been required to write a thesis so far).
If you come from a developing country and have obtained at least two years of professional experience since graduation, you can apply for a scholarship granted by the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service). In addition to the MIDE application, please submit
- the DAAD application form and
- a proof of 2 years of professional experience after graduation. This proof of professional experience must come on official letterhead, must be dated and signed as well as carry a stamp.
- two letters of reference (academic and professional). These must come on official letterhead, be dated, stamped and signed by the referee.
- Please note: Applicants for the DAAD scholarship must not have graduated more than 6 years ago!
In addition, please send certified hard copies of your degree certificate and transcript of records (please attach only one copy) by post until 30 September (date of receipt at the university) to:
Due to the high number of applications, we cannot confirm the receipt of your documents. Please use the postal tracking service.