Attached to the MIDE application form, you must submit an electronic version of
- a letter of motivation (max. two pages long), dated and personally signed by you
- transcript of records (including CGPA) and degree certificate (s) (official translations into English or German must be provided)
- an explanation of the grading system at your previous university (which is usually already part your transcript and/or the Diploma Supplement). Should this not be the case, please provide a short explanation prepared by you that contains information on the highest possible grade as well as the minimum passing grade.
- copy of Secondary School Certificate that includes the date of graduation from Secondary School
- Curriculum vitae (résumé) in the EuroPass format, dated and personally signed by you
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of your English language proficiency
- For applicants who do not apply for the DAAD scholarship, if available and applicable: confirmation of at least 6 months of full-time professional employment since graduation if undergraduate degree is equivalent to 180 ECTS. This confirmation must come on official letterhead, be dated, stamped and signed. Contracts and Offers of employment cannot be accepted.
- APS certificate for applicants from China and Vietnam
If you come from a developing country and have obtained at least two years of professional experience since graduation, you can apply for a scholarship granted by the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service). In addition to the MIDE application, please submit the required additional documents. Applicants for the DAAD scholarship should not have graduated more than 6 years ago.