Attached to the MIDE application form, you must submit an electronic version of
- University Degree Certificate (certified translation into English or German must be provided, if applicable)
- Transcript of records, including CGPA (certified translation into English or German must be provided, if applicable)
- Explanation of the grading system (if not part of the transcript or Diploma Supplement)
- a letter of motivation (max. two pages long), dated and personally signed by you
- Curriculum vitae (résumé) in the EuroPass format, dated and personally signed by you
- Proof of your English language proficiency
- Copy of your passport
- copy of Secondary School Certificate that includes the date of graduation from Secondary School
- APS (for applicants from China, India and Vietnam)
- For applicants who do not apply for the DAAD scholarship, if available and applicable: confirmation of at least 6 months of full-time professional employment since graduation if undergraduate degree is equivalent to 180 ECTS. This confirmation must come on official letterhead, be dated, stamped and signed. Contracts and Offers of employment cannot be accepted.
If you come from a developing country and have obtained at least two years of professional experience since graduation, you can apply for a scholarship granted by the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service). In addition to the MIDE application, please submit
- DAAD Application Form, dated and signed
- DAAD Checklist, completed and signed
- Letter of Recommendation from your current employer on official letterhead, dated, stamped and signed
- Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer(s) showing at least two years of relevant work experience after the Bachelor's degree up to the time of application and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment from your current employer upon returning home.
Applicants for the DAAD scholarship should not have graduated more than 6 years ago.