Admission decisions are generally available by mid-November each year. Please note that it is not possible for us to send an update on the admission process any earlier.
Once you received an admission, there are several issues you should promptly take care of in order to secure your arrival in Berlin, Germany:
- You need a visa to study in Germany
- You need information on how to finance your studies
- What about a place to stay?
- How much does the programme cost?
- What are my career prospects?
On the following pages, you will find detailed information about the next steps. If these don't help, please do not hesitate to contact us.