Table of contents
- 31 August 2021 with DAAD scholarship
- 30 September 2021 without scholarship.
We will start accepting applications for April 2022 from 15 May 2021.
Please note that only complete applications submitted by the deadline will be considered.
- Make sure you fulfill the admission requirements.
- Prepare electronic copies of the necessary supporting documents and complete the MIDE Application Form. To send the form including the attachments, please save the form and send it as an attachment via email to email@example.com.
Please note: The envelope in the upper left corner of the Online Application Form does NOT submit the application.
- Letters of reference are only required if you apply for the DAAD scholarship.
Attached to the MIDE application form, you must submit an electronic version of
- a letter of motivation (max. two pages long), dated and signed by you
- transcript of records (including CGPA) and degree certificate (s) (official translations into English or German must be provided)
- an explanation of the grading system at your previous university (which is usually already part your transcript and/or the Diploma Supplement). Should this not be the case, please provide a short explanation prepared by you that contains information on the highest possible grade as well as the minimum passing grade.
- CV (Europass format), dated and personally signed by you
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of your English language proficiency
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- A two page summary of your undergraduate/postgraduate thesis (only if you have been required to write a thesis during your previous studies; please refrain from sending substitute documents if you have not been required to write a thesis so far)
If you come from a developing country and have obtained at least two years of professional experience since graduation, you can apply for a scholarship granted by the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service).
Admissions evaluation criteria
Admission to the programme is based on the following criteria:
- Cumulative grade point average (40%)
- Number of economics courses taken (25%)
- Letter of motivation (35%)
Please note that only complete applications accompanied by all of the necessary supporting documentation will be considered. Please attach only ONE copy of the documents in a pdf. or jpeg. form (no doc. or docx. form will be accepted!). Please name each attachment according to its content (e.g. motivation letter, CV, passport) and make sure to compile documents belonging together into one pdf file (e.g. merge the pages of your university transcript into one pdf file).