Applicants from Asian countries

Table of contents

APS: For applicants with a degree from China, India and Vietnam

Applicants from China, India and Vietnam are required to submit a certificate from the Akademische Prüfstelle der Deutschen Botschaft (APS). They are strongly advised to obtain this certificate as early as possible, since the process often requires a substantial amount of time. 

It is only possible to obtain a visa from the German embassy if you have the APS certificate.


Applicants from Indonesia are required to submit official proof that the undergraduate programme of study has been accredited with either status “A” or “B” by the National Accreditation Body.


Applicants with a degree from Vietnam must have obtained a GPA of at least 8.0 for HTW Berlin to consider the application for the MIDE programme.